www.ModernHomesBathrooms.co.uk SAVE, SAVE, SAVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

SAVE, SAVE, SAVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
5 STARS - "Super helpful & delivery exactly as promised...

I'd ordered a towel warmer and Modern Bathrooms were proactive to tell me that the quality control at Ideal Standard was delivering flawed items. Modern Bathrooms kept me informed at all stages and inspected a dozen items to get me the best possible towel warmer.
Brilliant service and excellent customer relations - I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend them."

5 STARS - "GOOD PRICE & SWIFT SERVICE...

After experiencing numerous problems trying to get the same item (a Tavistock mirrored bathroom cabinet) from another company I eventually cancelled my order and ordered it with Modernhomesbathrooms instead. The item arrived within 4 days and was extremely well packaged. I wish I had used this company first time around and will recommend you to my friends."

WHY NOT VISIT MHB, GRAB A BARGAIN TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF !!! 


Our portfolio of recent finished bathrooms...


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Showroom tour...


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.